Red Marley

davetom

amazing how results can seem to take a lifetime to appear even for competitors reciept can be days. some clubs nail it and put them up here and email within hours yet others take days /weeks. not restricted to trials though daughter did a triathlon this week her times were available printed as she crossed the line and overall with graphs comparisons emailled within 3 minutes of the last competitor crossing the line however other events rely on a second class stamp..as norman pickles many years ago said ''why would i spend 800 quid on a computer to save the price of a stamp..''

BMCA are the best I have come across for getting results up quickly.

Down under, where I'm from it can be days or even not at all that results are announced.

With todays technology there is no reason why results can't appear within hours, I think the problem lies with the computer skills of the people doing the results.

I'm talking generally and not specifically about Red Marley, I didn't send 2 X SAE's either.