Newcastle Mc Trial 18Th

dxrazor

Does anyone have any further details on this trial. Is it a hard trial or easier than most? I am new and would be doing the easy route. What type of ground? Dirt/grass, rocks, water?

Thank you for the heads up.

I'll ring up the contact number on calendar on sat

Hi then,

When you contact the organisers can you post some details on here plz. At last Wed's trial there were a lot of people talking about this trial who like yourself are unsure of the venue as some were saying it was really rocky and it's been quite a while since this venue was used / ridden. Thanks.

Its off the A68 near Redesdale. Take the a68 north from stagshaw junction between Corbridge and hexham on a69. Venue is dry / rocky and I think is only used once a year. Relatively short course good for easy course riders

I posted the event on the calendar when I was given the year's dates by NEC ACU

Unfortunately I've had no contact from any Newcastle MC member confirming that the trial is on.

However if it is on it will probably be at Ridsdale on the A68, not Redesdale. (Redesdale is further north)