Corsica Results?

Looking at the results it seemed like Eddie Karlsson got into trouble on the end of the 2nd lap. all 5s...

It's now confirmed that he had a big crash in section 9 and even feared a broken leg. However he kept on going punching 5s and no xrays in the hospital and no offical report yet about the severity of the injury; hopefully he can ride in Italy!

BTW I confirm that he rode without minder in Japan.

/TJ

So did Wiggy, but then hes not factory supported, so more of an excuse not to have one.

To my mind this is what Thierry Michaud should be having sleepless nights about, why the younger riders have no minders and how they lose over 100 at every event, if they dont stick at it we have no championship. Challoner hasnt made an appearence and I would bet a crisp 50 that thierry hasnt asked why?

Why only 6 (six) youths at this event thierry? And whats FIM doing about it?

Said it before if FIM dont ask Gibert Gubian gomez why they quit, the'll never know what they have to do for the wtc to survive, unless they address the problems, obvious or otherwise..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So did Wiggy, but then hes not factory supported, so more of an excuse not to have one.

To my mind this is what Thierry Michaud should be having sleepless nights about, why the younger riders have no minders and how they lose over 100 at every event, if they dont stick at it we have no championship. Challoner hasnt made an appearence and I would bet a crisp 50 that thierry hasnt asked why?

Why only 6 (six) youths at this event thierry? And whats FIM doing about it?

Said it before if FIM dont ask Gibert Gubian gomez why they quit, the'll never know what they have to do for the wtc to survive, unless they address the problems, obvious or otherwise..

I concur. And of course not only Gubian but all riders and teams, also the ones that now only ride the European Championship.