Obseved Trials Magazine In Scotland?

tonyp884

My neighbors are going to vacation in Scotland next week.

They offered to pick up a few Trials magazines for me while on vacation.

So, my question is, what are some monthly or weekly magazines, available at a local newstand that I could request my neighbor purchase? Also, the price would be nice since I want to pay in advance.

My son & I love trials and would love to have some nice trials reading material since very little is available here in the good ol' USA.

Thanks,

Tony

Tonyp884.

There is not a great deal of YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE available at all these days, There is a new dedicated YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE which only recently came to publication called " Trails World " which is a monthly publication. However it is not always sold at your run of the milll newsagents. Your friend may have to ask for it specifically. There is also a weekly publication called " Trials and Motocross news " which is quite readily available.

Hope this helps. :wall:

In the USA there is a trials dedicated publication called Trials Competition. It is excellent. I have a subcription to it as well as Trialsworld magazine that is put out by the publishers of Trials and Motocross News. It is pricey in the US but is well worth it.

http://www.trialscomp.com/

:wall:

Edited by barcota