Is There Much Difference Between Txt Pro280 And Txt Pro 250?

renegade master

Hi Guys,

Just wondering is there much difference between the 2003 gas gas txt pro 280 and the 250? I have a 2003 txt pro 280 but thinking of buying a 2003 txt pro 250 as well! , only because its for sale handy and would do as a spare bike..... can anyone help!

Cheers,

Colin.

The real answer is it could still be a piece of crap `03. The 2004 and later were soooo much better. Unless it`s had a lot of upgrades and very cheap and you plan on keeping both `03`s for a parts supply or whatever. You can ride an`03 just fine, they just were poor bikes reliability wise. Good luck.

The real answer is it could still be a piece of crap `03. The 2004 and later were soooo much better. Unless it`s had a lot of upgrades and very cheap and you plan on keeping both `03`s for a parts supply or whatever. You can ride an`03 just fine, they just were poor bikes reliability wise. Good luck.

Thanks lineaway,

http://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/gas-gas-very-clean/7211840

he will let it go for 1200euro

My thoughts was have it as a second bike, because every time I plan a big trials outing with a few mates or what ever, the bike will break down even if its something simple it takes me two weeks for parts to come from UK to Ireland where I live! my txt 280 is i sick bay atm (on other thread)....but I am not quite convinced that the 04' or newer are better? heres why.... my mate bought 06' txt pro 300 and its full of problems as well....