Hi From France!

ridelimousin

Seems expensive would be £900 ish in the uk,consumables are readily available but specific parts might be a problem , good bike in its day though M ontesa 315 or Yam ty 250 from that era would be a better buy

Hi Im English but now live in Limousin, France. I ride trail bikes but am looking to start trials as a new hobby for more learning and fun. Going to look at a bike later, can anyone advise stuff to look out for on this bike?

Heres the advert: http://www.leboncoin.fr/motos/690463406.htm?ca=14_s

Thanks.

Hi ridelimousin and welcome, did you go to see the gas gas?

Well I bought it, in the end i knocked 200 euros off and paid the equivalent of £1100. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition and needs nothing doing, even has a kill switch lanyard. It is also road registered which adds to the value so I can use it in the forests. It is my first ever trials bike so I dont care that it isn't the latest model. The seller insisted it was a pro model but I tihnk he is wrong.

• Like 1

Well I bought it, in the end i knocked 200 euros off and paid the equivalent of £1100. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition and needs nothing doing, even has a kill switch lanyard. It is also road registered which adds to the value so I can use it in the forests. It is my first ever trials bike so I dont care that it isn't the latest model. The seller insisted it was a pro model but I tihnk he is wrong.

As long as you are happy mate that is all that counts. Enjoy it. ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the sexy world of Observed Trials! Oh yeah.... the babes can't stop looking at 20 somethings! 50 somethings... not so much! hehehehehe

Kidding aside... watch out!!!! If the bug bites, it bites hard! And why not!!!

Mags

• Like 2

Have fun in the woods, but don't make too much noise ;-)

• Like 1