Trialstribulations?

mcman56

I have not been able to get on Trialstribulations web site for a couple of days. Has something changed or are they just having web site issues? If something has changed, is there someone else that offers Beta parts on line like them?

I did a google search and clicked on trialstribulations.net and went to a "test page" saying the site was under maintenance.

but back at the google search there were sub links so I clicked on "about us" and it went to a good page, from there I clicked "home" and went to a good page. :wacko:

It worked last night but when I tried to place an order this morning I got the message below. I can get to a sub page but get the same message when trying to log on. How do you contact a website owner when the website is down?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to trialstribulations.net. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.