heffergm

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should my next bike be?

• Beta EVO 300
    • Beta EVO 250
    • Beta EVO 200
    • Ossa 280i
    • GG 250

hi , this is only my second post on here , but this has made my blood boil !!!!!!!

thanks heffergm for rubbing this in our faces , some of us common folk on here barley struggle to afford to keep the maintenance up on our bike let alone buying a new one!!!!!! and just a holiday abroad is just a dream let alone a whole summer. cheers.

rant over go for either the jtg 300 or beta in my own opinion .

ps the only bike that I could afford without seeing my family living in a cardboard box was one I made myself.

then why does your post count say 7?

hi , this is only my second post on here , but this has made my blood boil !!!!!!!

thanks heffergm for rubbing this in our faces , some of us common folk on here barley struggle to afford to keep the maintenance up on our bike let alone buying a new one!!!!!! and just a holiday abroad is just a dream let alone a whole summer. cheers.

rant over go for either the jtg 300 or beta in my own opinion .

ps the only bike that I could afford without seeing my family living in a cardboard box was one I made myself

Don't be cross, those nice people buying new bikes are keeping the Trials economy alive (just). They are taking a nice big chunk of depreciation off a bike ready for me :D.

You should buy a nice 250 Gas Gas, make sure you look after it really well, plenty of carbon protectors and run it in real steady please. It'll need to be road registered too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've just dropped down from a sherco 290 09 to a Beta Evo 200 2013 and I love it, the guys I ride with have 290 shercos and they love the Beta too, it does everything the sherco did just much more manageable, best move ever, you won't regret it if you make the same switch.