Trials Parts / Noob / Introduction .

vinman1513

Good Day Fellow Trials Aficionados .

Let me start out with an introduction . I started out Riding The Ohio Woods , Hare scrambles , And Wayne national forest trail system . I really loved the Mud , Rain Snow , etc but the season was way too short . So here i sit in the lower Nevada desert with a gas gas txt 280 2001 and a gas gas ec300 enduro . I always wanted a trials bike and one day my riding buddy called me and said he traded his cr500 for a txt . But the problem was ( his problem ) He didn't have anyone to ride with . A couple days on Craig s list and i had a 01 txt 280 . ( financed and picked up in cali by my riding bud , He truly is a good friend ) So we start riding these things and we get absolutely hooked . Its been around 4 years now and my riding skills on the enduro have moved a huge notch upward . The terrain here sucks , Rocky steep climbs , huge boulders with 90 degree faces on them , dry waterfalls to climb . Its awesome . We are the only 2 people with trials bikes in the Vegas /Henderson Area . I have never seen another . It boggles my mind . So anywhoo . I had a place in cali that i got a few parts from but lately they have been totally unresponsive . I sent 3 emails and called them twice with a parts order and i cant get a return email or phone call .

Does any one have a good gas gas trials dealer here in the states that's decent , Pics up the phone , Returns an email etc . I'm not asking for much . Most of the dealer info on Gas Gas ' web site is out dated . any info would be appreciated . If i cant find someone in the states i may start emailing some of the many dealers i see in the

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...