Car Rack

trial_master

Can i put a rack on the back of a K4 fiat punto 1.2? Will it be safe driving the car..EG not a load of understear when accelerating or going up hills?

If it is ok to get one, where do i get one from and how much would it cost?

Secondly, roughly who much would a towbar and electrics required cost to be fitted to the said car?

Thanks

Ryan

I've been using a Kliponoff for the last 7 years & not had any problems with it, perhaps I don't tighten the pinch bolts as much. Recently though the threads on one of the captive nuts have gone. My next door neighbour has a Dave Cooper rack & I've got say it does look a neater job.

not had the pleasure myself of using a kliponoff, i use the dave cooper version and load it with my aprilia climber which is quite a weighty bike and love it, its on the back of a vectra diesel so i dont notice and diffence with the steering. quite neat when your not using the rack as well, but dont walk into because it leaves nasty marks on your shins............... :(