Uk. Whos Good To Service 4Rt Suspension? Uk

manxman3

Hi,

Is there anywhere in the UK that specializes in trials suspension service and possible revalve/springs?

Im 10 and a quarter stone, riding sportman/clubman trials and would like to know if my bike needs lighter springs/ revalve.

I have my both my enduro bike and DH mtb set up great. Id like to pay to have my Mont 4RT as good as I can get it.

I need new fork seals and rear linkage bearings so it would be the time to get a proper service.

I'll look forward to hearing any advice.

Thanks

Billy

Msport without a doubt could help you there.Call them up and they will point you in right direction.I see that they build the standard shock and re spring that .

DH racing in York are worth a call too . Both have web sites .

At a push Banyeres sell exchange shocks but think the postage would be a bit of a bugger there.

On the other hand,get yourself to the news agent and get Practical sports bikes as it has a supplement on suspension overhaul . The guy who does it has been to ohlins for training and dealt with bikes for years.

Have a do your self .