New Bike

fordson major

I'm going to get a 2006 Beta 125 soon and am just wondering how to keep it nice.

My first few rides I'll probably take it really easy but I can imagine after a bit I'll resume my usual riding style (slamming it into rocks).

When I first get it I know to give various parts a good smearing of grease but how do I run the engine in properly?

I'm also going to give it a couple of sheets of technosel and some fork protectors for cosmetic reasons.

I'm really looking forward to buying it as I've worked very hard and saved alll my money and I've never had a new bike before :rolleyes::D:D

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated

:rolleyes: Can't fault new bikes especially as its a beta. You lucky... lucky thing.

Take it easy for the first few weeks, allow engine to run in before you give it a true hammering, run it on the very best (fully synthetic)

Then put it through its paces. there's a lot of fun heading your way chap..

peace out.

j

it might be best to run it a bit rich while your running it in.

and run it at a richer oil ratio like 50:1 maybe? see what beta recommend

How old are you to be buying a new bike then?

How long have you saved for?

just wondering as i would love a new bike, thats what im going to save up for first when im 16 and have got a job:)

James