The Dave Curry Trial

mr doyle

Having only ridden in beginers trials and one club trial up until now ( i usually get a top 10 finish ) could anyone tell me how they compare with the Dave Curry novice clubman trial this sunday? i rode a Y&G club trial a few months ago and it was hard going as i have only been riding 10 months

Edited by Mr Doyle

Richmond are holding a trial on OCT 22,ideal for the beginner. I've done it once before, and it realy is a nice day out. Held on a lovely peace of ground just outside of Richmond actualy, if you have'nt been riding very long there will always be someone there to help. :lol::lol:

Depends really, Chris has run in this event since moving up to C class and it isn't an easy trial but it is for novices. Hence it will be a little more difficult than a Club Clubmans course but not into the Hard course territory. As a guide I have been in touch with the member setting the course out and providing I can get all the Observers it will be 3 laps of 14 sections. It's a very good venue and well worth a look at. Which YG club trial were you at??

Edited by Telecat

Richmond are holding a trial on OCT 22,ideal for the beginner. I've done it once before, and it realy is a nice day out. Held on a lovely peace of ground just outside of Richmond actualy, if you have'nt been riding very long there will always be someone there to help. :lol:  :lol:

I hope it's not foggy on the 22nd as you haven't got too many people to follow off the start field, I concerned you won't know your way to see Jim the Clock at the first section.