Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

This is the move most people anticipated. Good for Raga if he has signed a three year contract at this stage of his career.

I wonder how far the TRS engineers have got with stripping the ex-works Gas Gas that is still in Raga's possession? Could be fun if the Gas Gas liquidators come to repossess it!

It will be interesting to see how Raga fares on the new bike. Dabill has dropped down the world ranking whilst developing the Vertigo.

• Like 1

In their shoes id have stripped the bike measured / photographed what i needed and then if gg want it back who cares. Wonder if the electronic water pump gets fitted ? Reiger shock and Keihin carb would be likely on his bike

Edited by baldilocks

Raga is far  more polished than Dabill,,  hope its not to long till well see a TRS Raga bike 

The first movies are already on facebook.

And maybe GG is not the owner of the bikes anymore? I dont know how the contract with the factory was, but if its ''given'' to a team that has its own entity than it should not be a problem.

Or they might just have ''dissapeard?'' (does spain have hugh channels to shoot bikes in? ;P)

Edited by crazybond700

I'm pretty sure there's no game changing technology in the factory bikes. TRS can buy Reiger shocks from Reiger if they want. With the weight limits there's not even incentive for the hand machined titanium goodies. The big differentiator in the factory bikes is flawless preparation and fine tuning to a rider preference and maybe the custom part to replace an identified problem area but that's about it.

Not like the old days when Suzuki or Honda would spend $200,000 on a factory MX bike or Ossa factory trialers had titanium frames.