Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

Can we a bit realistic here. Anyone expecting him to say its rubbish we have been working on it for months ?

It is impressive and i hope they sell well but its just pr speak.

Alonso says his McLaren Honda is rubbish along with Jenson Button saying the same and you can't argue with that looking at the cars performance, but the difference here is Raga has had little time on the bike and it's been business as usual in relation to his riding performance. If the bike was actually rubbish, he wouldn't of been able to perform at that level so quickly would he?

He makes reference to 3 key things in the interview. The power, the suspension and the clutch control. All of which he says it just about spot on. As I have mentioned before, Ross Danby has been over to Spain and ridden one and reported back that the bike had plenty of power and it's power delivery was very much like a gasser, hence the reason I said any gasser riders now looking for another bike, should try one of these before they make their decision.  

Andorra as we know is always difficult for bike set up and always has been. Dibs didnt spend time the week before testing, moret did and his bike was much better apparently.

It isnt fair on vertigo to say as Guys did above that development isnt what it should be or misquote Dibs without looking at the facts.

I dont particularly want to buy vertigo, but thats personal, but to suggest or spread an untrue rumour isnt right.

Andorra as we know is always difficult for bike set up and always has been. Dibs didnt spend time the week before testing, moret did and his bike was much better apparently.

It isnt fair on vertigo to say as Guys did above that development isnt whshould at it be or misquote Dibs without looking at the facts.

I dont particularly want to buy vertigo, but thats personal, but to suggest or spread an untrue rumour isnt right.

Please don't twist my words around, I never said development wasn't as it should be. I'm way to modest to make such claims :rolleyes:

As we all know development always has it's problems, otherwise you wouldn't need development would you.

And please check out the videos before accusing me.

All I said, in other posts also, is that there's a difference between the way Vertigo handels things versus TRS.

Vertigo does it almost in the open at WTC's and such, and TRS did it all behind closed doors.

I never said one way was better than the other, all I said was that some potential buyers might be scared away when there's to much talk about problems, yet, as others stated here, for some that honesty and openness is a positive thing.

:popcorn:

Edited by guys

Alonso says his McLaren Honda is rubbish along with Jenson Button saying the same and you can't argue with that looking at the cars performance, but the difference here is Raga has had little time on the bike and it's been business as usual in relation to his riding performance. If the bike was actually rubbish, he wouldn't of been able to perform at that level so quickly would he?

He makes reference to 3 key things in the interview. The power, the suspension and the clutch control. All of which he says it just about spot on. As I have mentioned before, Ross Danby has been over to Spain and ridden one and reported back that the bike had plenty of power and it's power delivery was very much like a gasser, hence the reason I said any gasser riders now looking for another bike, should try one of these before they make their decision.

Just for clarity i have said it is impressive. All im trying to get across is that if it was rubbish initially they / he wouldn't say so in a video, thats not the same as saying it actually was rubbish at any point. I do have the capacity to be cynical occasionally

Just for clarity i have said it is impressive. All im trying to get across is that if it was rubbish initially they / he wouldn't say so in a video, thats not the same as saying it actually was rubbish at any point. I do have the capacity to be cynical occasionally

Yes you did say it was impressive :) My point above was if Raga said the bike was amazing then dropped off the leader board into oblivion, we would say that the bike is crap and he is just saying that ( as you said) but the results weren't that at all, so if he said it's good then delivers the goods as he did, we are more likely to believe he is speaking the truth. :)

I understand that pre-sales of the bike have been impressive so that would suggest that punters must have been impressed with what they have seen thus far..

You've obviously got a vested interest in this bike which is fine, but raga is one hell of a rider, the bike is pretty much a copy of a gasser in dimensions and specs so there is a great oppourtunity for TRS to fill a gap. Pre Sales mean nothing till there are bikes to buy and they perform as they should.

You've obviously got a vested interest in this bike which is fine, but raga is one hell of a rider, the bike is pretty much a copy of a gasser in dimensions and specs so there is a great oppourtunity for TRS to fill a gap. Pre Sales mean nothing till there are bikes to buy and they perform as they should.

My only interest in the bike is that Ross Danby will be riding one so of course I want to see him and the bike do well in that respect, but I am not at this moment in time a shareholder in the company so I do not currently have any financial interest as such if that what you were referring to.  

I am not sure why you say it is a copy of a gasser as it looks nothing like one, although if it was, it wouldn't be a bad place to start!  but what I do know is it has gasser like power which a lot of punters will be familiar with when they try one so I hope it does well :)

When is this bike going to hit the sales department ?

Front page news today about Raga riding in Sheffield, but I would have thought they should be available now or at least before the end of the year otherwise Santa will not be involved !

• Like 1

why?

Well I dont know it. Maybe someone else read it somewhere or so?

Do they got customer bikes already? The model is ''2016'', but that doesnt always mean they are not sold the year before. I think it will be 2016, but thats not really based on any information (maybe the lack there off)

http://www.trsmotorcycles.com/Motocicletas

Edited by crazybond700