Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

I don't think there's anything wrong with Vertigo doing development in the open. But the impression people seemed to have gotten was that when the bike was announced, it would be for sale soon after. The fact that its been so long and you still can't buy one takes a lot of the bloom off the rose.

I was thinking that too. The Chevy Volt was talked about for years here in the states before it was ever released. So much so that people thought it was outdated and yesterday's product before you could even buy one.

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

I think communication is key here. As long as potential customers know the bike isnt available until date x, and that only prototypes exist. Maybe show what problems occure in producing a trials bike and how they solve this. However opening up your R&D like that is not something people/companies feel comfortable about.

Thank you for posting this! Not bad for his first ride on it huh? :rotfl:

Not trying to be the wise guy here, but he said it was his first ride with the TRS on his home training grounds, so probably not necessarily his first ride on the bike. ;)

Still very impressive though. :agreed:

Can we a bit realistic here. Anyone expecting him to say its rubbish we have been working on it for months ?

Realistic? Every company has its own approach I guess,

Dabill for instance, wasn't afraid to admit that they had problems with the development of the Vertigo.

Yes of course its PR. But, the fact that Adam rode the bike in  the Tdn, and will finish the season for the Spanish championship on the new bike is impressive!! Interesing to hear his comments though.....and read between the PR lines. Motor very powerful, loves the new frame. There is a very interesting iunterview with Jordi on one of the Spanish sites too!