Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

The engine is significantly different from GG, Vertigo or Jotagas, it is more like a Sherco in that it uses a traditional 5 speed gearbox rather than a split shaft 4 gear pair 6 speed box as used by GG. The clutch is similar to GG.

I have been told there are some problems which are minor but will take time to resolve. Whether these are due to part quality or a design issue I have not been told.

Double spark ignition should improve combustion and reduce partial misfiring at very low RPM or HIgh advance conditions.

Edited by dadof2

Trouble what trouble who told you?

I was told by a reliable source who is in a position to know. I know the area of the bike affected but am not at liberty to say. It is obvious that there is nothing wrong with the performance of the bikes. Far better a bit of delay whilst what has been noticed is investigated and resolved rather than prematurely releasing a product to market.

I used the word problems not trouble. Problems nearly always occur during final stages of product testing

There is one spark plug, it fires twice

Edited by dadof2

Shouldn't a national championship rider be a priority, he needs to be on the bike for as many hours as possible to bond with the bike ;0)

Definitely. Im sure Ross is a priority .... but playing devils advocate Pol is also a priority. He is a rider of theirs and also needs to bond with the bike for as many hours as possible. The difference is that getting a bike into the Uk would also help publicity .....but there are always choices in life and sometimes peeps have to wait longer than others . Its just life.

Everyone wants their bike first. I did ...they will.

• Like 1