Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

There's surely people that would be interested after a test day and firm delivery dates.Feel sorry for Steve Saunders,Jotagas didn't work out.he must be wanting bikes to sell,it's been a year since he had any.Wonder if Trs employ the same PR people asJotagas did or just don't care

Ross Danby & Becky Cook rode the Zona 1 trial after just getting the bikes that morning. With 20 mins on the bike before the trial after setting up handlebar positions etc, Ross went on to win the Expert route and clean the trial.  
There are lots of pictures about if you look on Facebook and no doubt there are a few more about too. 

Edit - Got some feedback and the overall opinion from Ross is that the bike is a dream to ride and he likes it a lot. Mick Danby said the bike is well engineered and has all the parts easy to get access to and work on.

Jordi has obviously learnt a lot from his first design the JTG ,  and put a lot of things right with this bike. I cant wait to go over to the Danby's and have a go :) 

Edited by atomant
  • Like 3

I think the secret to the performance of this bike is in two things -  Firstly the motor - Modelled on the performance of the GasGas which has been undoubtedly the most popular trials bike for a decade and secondly, the frame design. It has just occurred to me that this is the secret of Jordi Tarres machine designs. The fact that he went for a solid frame in the JTG and did the same for the TRS says everything. The comments thus far are that the bike feels 'planted' and I think the torsional forces acting on the frame and how the frame deals with it have been wholly underestimated in a quest for low weight when everyone went to tubular frames. So for the people thinking that this bike is nothing special, they may be wrong !

I think the secret to the performance of this bike is in two things - Firstly the motor - Modelled on the performance of the GasGas which has been undoubtedly the most popular trials bike for a decade and secondly, the frame design. It has just occurred to me that this is the secret of Jordi Tarres machine designs. The fact that he went for a solid frame in the JTG and did the same for the TRS says everything. The comments thus far are that the bike feels 'planted' and I think the torsional forces acting on the frame and how the frame deals with it have been wholly underestimated in a quest for low weight when everyone went to tubular frames. So for the people thinking that this bike is nothing special, they may be wrong !

Except Beta & Montesa both use alloy frames,

Edited by trialsrfun