Water Coming Out Of Breather Pipe ?

pudrev3

Hey dude, I've just drained the oil and there are no signs of water...... The manual said 600ml of coolant but I could only get about 300/400ml so I ran it till the fan came on , checked it and it was still full , when I took off the waterpump the gasket was broke could it not just be that , or how can I check anything else , I'm not right clued up with the 4 strokes it's a Evo 300 4t 2014

Hi,

Did you checked the impeller integrity?  I had the same problem in a GG: the impeller was apparently OK, but it was spinning free due to a damaged thread.  In your case there are no thread, just a beveled stud.

By the way: I have just received the Beta.  Finally a 300.

Cheers

JM

Sounds to me like the water was low before your ride. Go ride it and keep on eye on the fan. When you think it`s hot and the fan is not running, give it a spin with a finger. Sometimes this happens when the fan is starting to go. Or you might jump the two thermo wires together just to make sure you have no other issue.

Edited by lineaway