4Rt Repsol Mods.

caddy4u

What is the newest rear mudguard you can fit on a 2005? is it all the same up to 2016?

If you want a 2014-2016 style rear fender that properly fits to the 2005-2013 tank, there's a specialty item made by Mitani.

Banyeres has them in black, repsol orange, white, and red (Reference Number: 862). Banyeres also has the same aftermarket fenders molded to fit the new 2014+ tank design (Reference Number: 863).

If you want a 2014-2016 style rear fender that properly fits to the 2005-2013 tank, there's a specialty item made by Mitani.

Banyeres has them in black, repsol orange, white, and red (Reference Number: 862). Banyeres also has the same aftermarket fenders molded to fit the new 2014+ tank design (Reference Number: 863).

Thanks for the info.

Will se if i can get a oem fender here in sweden first, if the fit is resonable..

The new guard for me was 65eu less than those ones. Some of the prices on there are insane.

brb 500eu for ogawa stickers

brb 400eu for headlight

Great. Thanks for the help.

QQZhlGP.jpg

q6E0dzy.jpg

NxLnWKJ.jpg

The new guard for me was 65eu less than those ones. Some of the prices on there are insane.

brb 500eu for ogawa stickers

brb 400eu for headlight

QQZhlGP.jpg

q6E0dzy.jpg

NxLnWKJ.jpg

Hi.

Great pics! :thumbup:

I will order a new fender like yours. I bet no one will notice that gap without knowing that it is there!

Many thanks again!! :)  :)

Edited by cmxi
  • Like 1

Hope you don't ride in the mud as they much worse than a pre 2014 guard for keeping you dry.

I have stickered up my old spare 2005 mudguard with 2015 sticker and fitted that to my 260-  forget fashion - I prefer to keep clean   

Hope you don't ride in the mud as they much worse than a pre 2014 guard for keeping you dry.

I have stickered up my old spare 2005 mudguard with 2015 sticker and fitted that to my 260- forget fashion - I prefer to keep clean

The local shop sells the 2015 mudguard for 1/3 of the cost for a 2005.

And if i am riding a trial s bike or a dirtbike i expect to get dirty... other wise it wouldent be fun!!

Edited by cmxi
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The local shop sells the 2015 mudguard for 1/3 of the cost for a 2005.

And if i am riding a trial s bike or a dirtbike i expect to get dirty... other wise it wouldent be fun!!

Got the new rear fender mounted, fits well, but i guess i will trim the front lip to avoid rubbing against the tank.. 

But it is an no brainer, just needed a small enlargement of the rear mounting points, otherwise a straight fit...

And for the price... 220SEK = 17GBP at the local shop... next time i´m there ill get one more to keep on the shelf...

post-21984-0-83375900-1456738523_thumb.jpg

post-21984-0-06887300-1456738533_thumb.jpg

• Like 1