Newby Reliving His Youth

johnboy999

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

And I feel like I've made a new mate, myself and johnboy999 have met up to talk trials and the old days, it's uncanny, our dogs share the same names, we know the same people. Wouldn't have known who he was if it wasn't for this forum.

Never a truer word Spen , since I started on this journey it's amazing what I have learnt and how I have found lost Palls for over 40 years . When you get to my age you value people like I have met and come in contact with, for years thought I was on the scrap heap but this motorbike interest has given me a new lease

And am itching for April and a go at the first trial in years even if I only do a few sections , I see my self doing quite a bit of Observing especially around the Peak District and for the Dales club so club Sec's shout ahead we know you desperate for observers . And yes Spen all I want now is a Greeves Scottish pre 65.

Good luck. And thanks to other members who have helped me with my probes with the bikes .

• Like 1

My old mate John Siddons is 84 this year and he's insistent that motorbikes and the friends he's met through 'bikes keep him young. He's the chap I showed you in the photo' racing the New Imperial at Mallory Park.

PS) There's a nice Scottish in front of me now....... We're sitting in the conservatory with a Montesa and a Greeves......

Well Spen after a lot of consideration me decided you can use that gleaming Scottish Greeves in trials after all, let's face it they were made to use not just to look at, Enjoy it, Me very jealous

• Like 1