06 Sherco Yak!

jam

Anyone seen the 06 model............. YAK........ seems like they have run out of things to do, a BLACK FRAME ! on a trials bike, how unpractical is that! Lets see a new model, as for the 4 stroke, what a shed!

Anyone seen the 06 model............. YAK........ seems like they have run out of things to do, a BLACK FRAME ! on a trials bike, how unpractical is that! Lets see a new model, as for the 4 stroke, what a shed!

Styling is a matter of opinion, but build quality and performance are not. I've won my centre championship title on the 04 Sherco 2.9 and that bike was a delight to work on, and when it was sold it, it held its money and looked as good as new. I like the look of the 06-bike range and with Cabs input the 2.9 will be a right good tool at all levels of rider ability.

I'm not sure why you don't like look of the bike. Perhaps its because it no longer has so much chroming as the 05 machine? I wonder how an Electra Glide would do at the SSDT compared to the 320 4t Sherco? I do like Harley's but would never buy one i don't like their performance, price and i'm not ready for the pipe and slippers - that's my opionion.

After a while you just get tired of seeing trolling tripe like this, and stop visiting.

[ I do like Harley's but would never buy one i don't like their performance, price and i'm not ready for the pipe and slippers - that's my opionion.

Watch it there, mate!

Pipe and slippers!?!?

This Harley riders is strong and virile.

I can push mine for miles!!!!!!!!

"strong and virile" :D Your not talking about the opposite sex by any chance? no offence old bean <_<

.... and my comments were not levied towards you, they're for your Harley associate to comment.

Edited by spud