Bit Of Bling!

bikespace

Thought I'd shove a new mudguard on the Sherco (04). The one I've bought is certainly different to my previous one. Is this the 320 mudguard or summat? With the vents in it, or maybe the 05?

post-218-1130602764.jpg

Anybody put a finger on it. I've got 04 stickers on it and looks bloody awkward - reckon the stickers will be off in no time too.

Not even tried it on the bike yet, just got my bike back home - anybody?

Cheers

Gaz - Just get the 2T stickers for it - It is the 4T fender but it will fit both and the air ducts are a plus - the 06 bikes will all be like this only better. PS Vernon was just voted one of the best Six places to live in North America - Great ride again today on the 05 Sherco 290. (Sold the 4T)

Do you not find too much sh*t getting in there Dave? I've seen some metal mesh on the 4 strokes. How does that fit?

I've got the 2T stickers on now. Maybe I just use a Stanley Knife and cut the holes out? Or, I was thinking of leaving the stickers over the holes and pasting in some fibre glass or summat behind to seal the hole?

Thoughts?

The Canada thing is progressing slowly. Considering engaging a Canadian lawyer at the moment to progress our application. Couple of grand if we choose that way on top of the grand application money, so weighing everything up.

Also considering engaging a bloody British lawyer if the other half doesn't cheer up, but we won't mention that at the moment :)

I've only just realised who Desperado is. I was worried, because he knew me and I didn't have any ammunition :)

I'll have you know I'm down to a spritely 18 stone so - Calm it Beedles! :D

In a battle of wits I could never shoot an unarmed man, so you're safe for now ;)

:) Gaz - didn't find the mud a problem with the 4T rear fender -I didn't ride the bike in any deep water but it is basically the same idea as the Gasser - I have found that most riders tend to get more water in the airbox when they wash the bike. - I always duct-tape the vents & plug the exhaust before I turn the hose-pipe on. Hope you can get the Immigration thing sorted - I'm running out of drinking buddies ( just kidding)