The New Top Gear

jj65

One thing that made it special was the craftsmanship of the photography. It really was a beautifully shot show. There was so much detail in what was done. Maybe that's the same but it wasn't the only reason to watch.

If it wasn't for Top Gear I wouldn't have recognized the F-type Jaguar I saw Saturday. I also wouldn't have driven a 458, Mp4-12C, GTR, Gallardo, Aventador and 991 GT3 nor would my wife have driven a Super Leggera, AMG Black SLS, 991 GT3 or Hurrican. The boys made it look so fun that I not only got the jones for (short, expensive) bits of track time with these brilliant pieces of engineering my wife also found out she enjoyed it too.

I understand the show was getting long in the tooth but I still loved it and later enjoyed the news section perhaps more as it was just friends doing what friends do.

One problem with driving the super cars is I keep forgetting to look at the in car camera and yelling POWER! They sort of demand your full attention at full chat.