Silencer

beta_basher

Calm down lad - it's a free forum.

There was some bloke on here a while ago that posted this:

How could i get a deeper sound out of my 2005 250cc Beta. I havnt done any engine mods or exaust(spel) changes.

Don't know him do you? :beer:

What goes around comes around. ;)

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, it's just that this thread reminded me of one of those "netiquette" documents that proliferated forums and bulletin boards in the old days. It said something like:

"Internet access does not automatically give you permission to disengage your brain and more specifically your common sense. Use of a keyboard is not an excuse for poor spelling and/or bad grammar."

I may have slipped into miserable old git mode again here but these sentiments are worth bearing in mind.

I'd say that the best way to make your bike better is to just keep all of the current parts in good working order, after all Beta probably made it as best they could, or so you'd hope.

Don't worry beta basher, there's a bloke in my village who hates me, afew people on the internet being mildly abusive is nowt to worry about.

Bob