Greeves motorcycles

hewson

Others may be along to give a definitive answer but I wouldn't have thought so. The modern (company's description, not mine) 280 trials bike died a seemingly inevitable death before it got going. There were replica old school Greeves being produced, but haven't heard of them for a long time. Certainly if the company is still going, it's surely suffering a lack of sales to be expected for any concern which doesn't update it's website for years.

Had a look at Companies House details and Greeves Motorcycles is still registered as an active company, with Richard Deal as director. Think they must be trading on a small scale, rather than as the new-found saviour of British offroad motorcycle manufacturing as was originally touted.

Personally I've no time for any firm that hangs its reputation on a website which last received any input from its owner seven or eight years ago.

• 7 months later...
On 22/07/2017 at 4:08 PM, cleanorbust said:

Had a look at Companies House details and Greeves Motorcycles is still registered as an active company, with Richard Deal as director. Think they must be trading on a small scale, rather than as the new-found saviour of British offroad motorcycle manufacturing as was originally touted.

Personally I've no time for any firm that hangs its reputation on a website which last received any input from its owner seven or eight years ago.

Greeves still advertise in Old Bike Mart. They offer a spares service and new build versions of the Anglian. Recently moved to new location tel no. 01263 734688 Marsham, Norwich, Norfolk.??

On 22/07/2017 at 4:08 PM, cleanorbust said:

On the website it says "This website will be updated on a regular basis". Presumably "regular" means once per decade.