Riding Styles Between 2 Stroke And 4 Stroke

jsp

can anyone give me any help as to what the difference is between riding

styles from 2 strokes and 4 strokes ?

as i have just got a 4rt and my mates keep telling me i am riding it still like a 2 stroke.

:hl:

Edited by jsp

jsp,

Although I don't own a 4RT yet I do get to watch a very good very technical rider every weekend. When he first got his 4RT he rode it like it was a two stroke. He blipped the throttle constantly and used lots of clutch. As he is very analytical about his riding he has adopted a style in which he rides very smoothly. With the 4RT he can wait until the last moment to apply power. He applies power smoothly and doesn

jsp,

Although I don't own a 4RT yet I do get to watch a very good very technical rider every weekend. When he first got his 4RT he rode it like it was a two stroke. He blipped the throttle constantly and used lots of clutch. As he is very analytical about his riding he has adopted a style in which he rides very smoothly. With the 4RT he can wait until the last moment to apply power. He applies power smoothly and doesn

The most important thing to remember is on cambers if you clip the throttle the bike will turn down really sharpley,this caught me out for ages,another thig is think ahead as the power does come in slower but you do not need to rev them,

try and be as smooth as poss with the throttle.

gear selection is not as important as they will rev or lug just as happy

BUT MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN.