Adam Raga's Christmas Message

cota kid

As there are only a few top English speaking riders so I can certainly rule out the nationality angle. I think in Raga's case he has a reputation for being El Big Head and I think the Christmas message thing proves this. Non the less he is a rider of outstanding ability. 2005 being a great year for him only slightly tainted by the fact that his 2 greatest rivals were riding totally new machines.

Holding onto his outdoor crown will certainly be more of a challenge to him.

Now where's that thread about the best photoshopped picture??

haha. yeah i agree, parts of it do look quite 'photoshopped' like the crown i must admit though. What a cape!

also i think when your as good as he is it would be hard not to be big headed. i know i probably would be, saying that dougie lampkin never seemed to become big headed in the slightest and hes won indoor and outdoor titles a few times more than raga.

"Born in Ulldecona (Tarragona) on 6 April 1982, Adam first mounted a motorbike when he was just 2 years and 10 months old. The rider remembers that it was a Merlin DG1. His first GAS GAS was a 125cc model in 1993, though his connection with the firm did not begin until 1998 through the dealer

A polite message:

The saying goes 'ever dog has its day!'... Now would you all kindly stick a cake in it and listen up...

James Dabill World Champ 2006 :madsanta: :madsanta:

PS: Merry Christmas to you all :hat: :hat:

Has the same card been sent to the TODO site? and if so I wonder if it stired up the same sort of feelings. What you must remember is the Anglo Saxon measure as to what is pigheadedness, boasting, or just bad taste, is not the same world wide (or at least in spain) What you must also remember is its been a good few years since the likes of Marc and Jordi has won the world crown and they have something to celebrate for the amount of money thats been invested.

I wonder if next years card with el presidentee Doug wearing a upturned pint of Tetleys with a blackpudding moulded into the shape of the Star Of India, embosed on the front will cause the same type of comments!!!!!!

Has the same card been sent to the TODO site? and if so I wonder if it stired up the same sort of feelings. What you must remember is the Anglo Saxon measure as to what is pigheadedness, boasting, or just bad taste, is not the same world wide (or at least in spain) What you must also remember is its been a good few years since the likes of Marc and Jordi has won the world crown and they have something to celebrate for the amount of money thats been invested.

I wonder if next years card with el presidentee Doug wearing a upturned pint of Tetleys with a blackpudding moulded into the shape of the Star Of India, embosed on the front will cause the same type of comments!!!!!!

I bet a certain rider from Tarragon with the initials AC will be cringing more than most Anglo Saxons or even Japanese for that matter.

First Uhoh, Thanks for putting that card on the forum. Now i know what you guys are talking about.

Second, since holland never has had a champion :D , i am not divided by feelings over riders.

The best rider wears the krone, he deserves it. The rest are loosers(for that years championship).

i think Raga looks very handsome in his dress ;) (do i have bisexual feelings ?)

Seen Lampkin i dare to say i won't have the same feelings ;) .(if i were a girl)

Ooooo is the card for PR only.

Pls erase above statement....

Edited by gasgas

• 3 weeks later...
First Uhoh, Thanks for putting that card on the forum. Now i know what you guys are talking about.

Second, since holland never has had a champion :D , i am not divided by feelings over riders.

The best rider wears the krone, he deserves it. The rest are loosers(for that years championship).

i think Raga looks very handsome in his dress :P (do i have bisexual feelings ?)

Seen Lampkin i dare to say i won't have the same feelings  :blink: .(if i were a girl)

Ooooo is the card for PR only.

Pls erase above statement....

your bisexsual and hey someones got to be - i'm sure doug will be pleased you don't have the same feelings for him as you do raga. i like laia sanz because she could show me a thing of to.

• 3 weeks later...