Southern Experts

nigel dabster

Well done to Nene Valley for a great event,sections pitched at absolutely the right level for the top few. Next year this event obviously needs two routes to keep this prestigious trial alive because the number of riders who can cope at this standard is very few. It is not viable to lay on a trial for so few riders and dual sections would swell the entry and keep everybody happy. Quite a few riders were winging about the severity, but if a 16 yr old on a 125 can do a lap for 4 marks lost ,can it have been far wrong? Alexz and the boys really enjoyed the day.

Great trial, sections were pitched at the right level, Clerk of the Course did a great job, difficult to master but nothing dangerous. Congatulations to all involved.

Well done Wiggy on a lap of 4. Stick at it you'll be good some day :D;);)

• 2 weeks later...

would love to been able to ride but mortguages and bills are killing me, so i cant do everything

Im desperately trying to sell a bike to buy a new one so we can compete next year, my bike is ready to sell and i've no way near rich enough to have 2 bikes.

regards

wayne