Trials On The T.v

david lynch

I have finally got digital television. one of the main reasons which made me buy it was because my friends told me that indoor trials etc were on all of the time.

now that i have bought digital television i cant find trials on any channels. does anyone know where i can find some trials on the television? now that its winter i need some kind of trials entertainment.

thank you.

I think that you can get trials on Eurosport GB.

I think that it is on about the same ampunt as on other Eurosport channels, you'll just have to keep a look out for it, once the indoor series starts it is on pretty regularly at about the same time every week.

Bob

:hat: I think the Trial Des Nations is on British Eurosport this week-- could be 13.30hrs Friday?

Its true Hurrah ! 1.30 Friday afternoon, its even advertised in the saturday daily mail television supplement with a photo of our Dougie and its a pick of the day, god save us all trials is becoming popular.(bet its cancelled due to olympic sumo ba11et dancing!!!!!!!!!!!) :madsanta)

Here's the Eurosport schedule Happy watching

12:30 Football

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLASSICS Milan (13:30)

13:30 Trial

Trial Bikes (14:30) :santawink:

14:30 All Sports

WATTS Cruel world of sport (14:45)

14:45 All Sports

WATTS Movies (15:15)