What's The Best 125cc

rapid roy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what would be the point of the reviews then in any magazine ??

to give you perspective not guide you to buying a bike purely based on what they say as i can't recall a bad review.

whats the difference with the paxau shercos then?

Edited by north_yorkshire_lad

TMX DO NOT give a bad review and to be fair most bikes are much of a muchness. the differences are with the rider. We have decided not to go with the 06 Sherco 125 because 1 it is new and teething problems could still rear their heads. 2 The frame at the steering end appears to be too wide. The Lock isn't as good as the old frame due to the allowences made for the 4T engine. This is one reason why everybody was excited by the TBM's publisher's "YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE" until "Trialsworld" hijacked it. They don't "suck up" to the importers and produce realistic tests.

got my new sherco 2006 on crimbo day. i rode it the other day trying to break the engine in and thought that the review in T&MX was accurate. im thinking of getting a kehin carb for it soon as i get used to it. the gear change on it is absolutley brilliant, sharp changing up and down the gears. any replys on the kehin carb would be appriciated?

cheers scott