What's The Best 125cc

rapid roy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ive just bought an 05 GG 125 and its awesome.I ride so much better on it than i did on my dads friends old GG 250.I did a trial on sunday (got it saturday) and got in the top 5 nearly (6th :beer: )and i was only getting mid pack results before (25th-30th) also if i didnt give away a stupid 5 on the last section of the last lap i would have been 3 :) But yeh im well pleased with the bike,top notch.

P.S Im 12 stone and it pulls me fine.Its ace,wouldnt get anything else i dont think gas gas definatelys does it for me.Also i dont have any of the keihin crap :beer: (please dont take that seriously it was a joke)

North Yorkshire Lad's has the Kehin Carb and 9/48 Sprockets. It also has some other mods like Domino Grips(standards too thin and move too easily), YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE Brake adjuster and Chain adjuster, small Brake lever etc. Getting a new Mod for after Scarborough that should make the bike interesting. Then we'll look at the HC head and the tuning recommended by Julian Wigg.

North Yorkshire Lad's has the Kehin Carb and 9/48 Sprockets. It also has some other mods like Domino Grips(standards too thin and move too easily), YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE Brake
Edited by north_yorkshire_lad

I recently went on an '06 Beta 125 and, oh my god! it was awesome!! I could have sworn it was a 250! it had the ignition advanced and exhaust mods. I could quite easily ride one and i'm nearly 14 stone. my mate also went on it and thought the same. We went up some big stuff on the thing and it gripped well and it pulled third really well... unreal. :beer: Maybe a consideration for the future! :beer: