What's The Best 125cc

rapid roy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the keihin carb is 28mm diameter and it is too big for the 125,Malcolm told me that and also Lee says that Paxau says the keihin is wrong on the 125.Lee's bike from what I understand is a Paxau bike and they are hand built and he just polishes the ports out etc,the bike isn't that much different to standard.

fits the gasgas 125 fine and alexz wigg has been using them for 4 years now and has noticed a significant improvement. i'm not sure about the sherco though but i don't see them helping as the engine has been designed to have all it's power down low on the bottom end, so adding one would just undo there good work and possibly take all the advantages that the bike has away from it.

cant make our minds up which to buy 06 125 gasser or sherco.currently have a gasser,how do you guys think they compare?. a few questions; is the sherco physicaly much bigger? does the sherco have less steering lock ? cheers guys

in my opinion the gasgas is alot easier to ride but does have alot of top end power.the sherco is harder to ride but has with the right rider on ita fair bit of potential. and yes the sherco does have locking problems as the frame is designed for the four stroke engine. the gasgas is in appearence not that much slimer than the sherco but feels alot more agile when riding.

cant make our minds up which to buy 06 125 gasser or sherco.currently have a gasser,how do you guys think they compare?. a few questions; is the sherco physicaly much bigger? does the sherco have less steering lock ? cheers guys

got my gasser about 4 days ago and it's amazing Keihein make it rev to the moon, great bike and give you sooooo much feel and control

• 2 weeks later...