Sheffield

joandemma

why cant we use airhorns in sheffield arena anymore?

Because they're bloody annoying when you can't hear the bikes or the commentary over the din? Or because it makes you spill your drink all over your crotch when the fool sat behind you lets rip with the horn 2 inches from the back of your head? ;)

They say "no air horns" every year and every year there are thousands of them. I guess it's just part of the Sheffield tradition... :D;)

You're not actually allowed to take camera's, at lest on the back of last years ticket it stated that camera's were not allowed, and they did pull a couple of people out from around us and take their camera's until the end of the evening, but I was still using my camera.

On the other hand why not buy photo's off andy's other website, and if you have got sky the coverage on eurosport is good, I allways find it better to watch the trials rather than spend time messing around with a camera.

But you may think otherwise....

Bob

On the other hand why not buy photo's off andy's other website

That's a VERY good point Bob! I've seen photos taken from the seating at Sheffield and in most cases you have to use digital zoom and the quality due to shake is very poor.

I'll be at Sheffield as normal, but on the Arena floor - up close. My photos will be on trialsphotos.com the next day and a mere fiver gets you a month's access to seriously high res photos to take as much as you want. :rolleyes: