What Sort Of Money Are Fantic 240 Pro Worth?

james111089

Heres my two pennies worth......

I bought a 240 here in germany for 300 quid last year. it needed shocks tyres, sidempanels etc but the engine is sweet and the forks chrome is perfect. It cost me about another 350 quid to make it the way it should be. The bonus was that the frame was not cracked at the headstock. I have just bought 2 x 240s in the uk. Both about 300 quid each but both framnes are cracked, bad chrome etc. Still usable but will need all the usual bits like tyres, chain etc. Spares are still available here, even kickstarts!

Just in case you want the top limit...I have just rebuilt a 303 engine and put that in a 240 frame. Not finished yet but the engine cost 700 quid in parts alone. add in the cost of the 300 quid bike plus tyres and chainset and 1400 quid is easily reached.

I dont want to sell any of them as i ride the 240 better than a 300 I have and the 200 lacks a bit of power for my liking! Pay your money and take your choice,. happy hunting

lee