Flamed Out Scorpa Pics

marky boy

awesome come on we need some rough prices if you were to do that for a customer. but its dirty and you havent changed those reservoirs and levers.

oh and does the cop car have to be rubbing your back wheel to read the numberplate

Edited by J@mes

Thanks ,glad some of you like it !!

All of the work done has been done by myself (Wizardpaintwerx) apart from the couple of buy ins.

Wheels powder coated gloss black.

Frame,swingarm,engine casings,subframe,sump guard,levers,kickstart,rear brake lever,gear lever,chain guard,wheel adjusters,yolks,clamps and bars all powder coated satin black.

Front forks,rear shock and rear muffler sprayed satin black.

Plastics are black with rainbow metalflake,flames are my mix of a pearl and metalflake red with pearl white pinstripes and all nicely coated in clear.

Buy in add ons are titanium footpegs,hope fuel cap,hope breather and hope adjusters.Anodized red cutch&fnt master cylinder tops and flat sump guard.

Yes it will get scratched,cos thats what they are for !! ;) The website is badly in need of updating as you may have noticed but still gives you a rough idea.

Total cost would probably be quite a lot! If you want a real idea of costings just drop me a line :P

Marky has special dispensation to advertise his wares on the forums because firstly he does some pretty cool s*** and secondly I finally figured out the cryptic text message with the wierd photo link and apparently he now has a sprog to support. Congratulations!

no matter how much you try to disguise it, its still a Skoda. :P

To be serious, it is refreshing to see the likes of Marky Boy, doing something a bit different to their bikes. Or as the kidz say. 'pimpin your ride'.

Now why don't you do something really radical and ride a trial on it?

CK

PS Whats the nippers pram like?

Cheers Andy, i could just use a bit of :D though.

Ck 1st outing is the colonial but i might just cruise round with me handlebar 'tash' and shades on pretending i am junior off A.Chopper.and then hit the coach n horses. 1st man to the bar wins the trial i heard ;)

Really could do with losing a bit of weight to get my new riding gear on before hand though. Combined with the paintjob the riding gear is really gonna p**s the trials pervert purists off :) Oh well here's to being covered in gozz :P

Edited by marky boy

Well you never know Charlie !! This country at present seems hell bent on driving out all hands on type work,may see you one day :P Plus the weather over here ain't great for cruising in the rain with a hardtail!!

That is my next project for this year a harley chop if i can sort it and get all the bits together!.I will post some shots when it eventually happens.Good luck with yours.