Trials Promo Material

kevin j

I did a bit of a brochure for our club which we hand out at events, and to new prospective riders. If you want I can email it to you, it is quite large as it has several photos on it (around 2mb).

Send me a mail if you want it. :rolleyes:

AB: tks,

Wayne, I emailed offline. tks.

project is moving along and mushrooming: ended up buying some hardware & software. my 16 year old computer consultant (middle son) is deep in photography, so he is eating it all up. I am struggling but learning.

I am not expecting cecille b demilles here, but I think it will be fun. k

Hey all,

Might I humbly suggest that you include people doing beginner classes on existing "dirt bikes" in these videos. let them know that it is possible to "start out" and have a lot more fun than those "races" where in my experience, is not nearly as openly friendly... (even if you have to borrow an enduro, just to film some). I know race bike riders will be hard to convince but there are a lot of "trail riding enthusiasts" out there too!

Trust me when My pop got hooked back in the early 73 or so (RMTA Colorado) he rode a pretty much new, 72 Suzuki 250... Heck he rode it in quite a few trials back then. I think it was Wiltz Wagoner finally convinced pops to get a real trials bike.

Lately (within a year)at one of our AVTA events held on "dealer-owned" grounds near Topeka KS, the dealer managed to get, himself and I believe 2 or 3 more guys to give it a go, using of course GASGAS enduro's he'd sold them.

Pity that those guys probably hadn't made their 3rd payment yet as in this day and age, as I think at least 2 of them really enjoyed it.

just a suggestion...

actually your idea is the main focus of what we are doing. Many videos are out there showing the 'gee whiz' stuff. We are focusing on Youth-Beginner, Nov, Inter, with just enough Adv and World for attention or comparison.

We don't have much trailbike, no separate class, but I would like to show some. I have Youth on KX80 and XR70, one older gent on Honda SL100, but if anyone has digital footage of trail & enduro bikes, I'd like to have some.

k