Needing help finding some clutch parts

Wheelin

I have recently picked up a non running Tr280i that has been hand balled though a number of people of the last year or so.

I was told it may have a clutch issue. After inspected it I found the clutch was completely missing. The only parts there was the hub and basket. I can buy the plates, fingers and a local shop is conforming the availability of the pressure plate and support plate.

However I'm having an issue trying to find the clutch spring (number 12 in the part diagram #2420020212) does anyone happen to know where I maybe able to find one or does anyone have a bike they are parting out?

I also believe my gear selector spring (number 20 in the parts diagram #8130020211) is damaged. Is anyone able to confirm this? As it just doesn't look right and I'm not able to tell from the parts Manual. 

I really appreciate the help guys and girls. 

Screenshot_20210915-214146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-214052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-214029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-214001_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-213820_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-214502_Drive.jpg

I have been speaking with Don Murray who was the Australian import. He thinks he may have a few old gearbox and clutch tucked away in storage that he is going to dig out for me in the next week or so. 

I have also confirmed that number 20 spring is undamaged however the shift returns spring number 18 has snapped both legs. 

Try a PM to "peterb" on here... They don't have a website but do have lots of bits for modern Ossas  ;) You can find him here on the Ossa forum and also on the Vertigo one.

BTW I like your paint job, I think it might have been the inspiration for when I painted my spare plastics "way back when".

R

DSC_0030.thumb.JPG.a7307b706a36d07281d6014efd6935a4.JPG

• Like 1