Tyz250's

euan1

I would say they're starting to gain popularity. I think they have the ability to become a bit of a classic, in a simliar way to the TY. Many trials riders have a soft spot for Yams! If you're looking to upgrade for riding pleasure then I think there maybe better bikes out there, it is an old bike and its quite heavy. That's not say that it can't do the biz though! They do hold there price and for the same money you could get a bike thats much younger.

Hey

I generally use ebay and tmx to check prices of older bikes.

I would check completed listings and see what beta zeros have gone for and start it at the average beta zero price with no reserve. If your beta is in good condition and you get a few people bidding on it on ebay it may reach more than what it is worth.

I was looking at a TYZ a few months ago and tbh there are some good examples. I was just warned the some parts are rare and to ignore its asthmatic sound because the standard exhaust was not that good. Basically use common sense providing the engine isn