Gear oil leak

Teddydanson

Hi all I’ve just done an oil change on my 

Gas gas txt pro 2013 300cc

ive notice a little oil before on the bash plate, I’ve changed the oil and started her up, when I dropped it, there was 300ml 

ive topped up with 390-400ml

its half way up the site glass ish. Problem I’ve noticed is when running, there’s a slight drip weep out of the clutch case bolt under the site glass? I’ve taken it out and check it.. but just wondering how or what it could be. 
thanks for any help 079AA086-4C4D-4B62-A9FB-99132B1AD71F.thumb.jpeg.b1dca3fb3d8eaf9968c57ac62c02e3eb.jpeg

F53D0FC5-C164-4E46-96B9-DEF9668D3420.jpeg

The lad who I got it off said it was leaking above the water pump, so I’m presuming the bolts are different lengths, and somebody hasn’t put them back correctly.. I’ve watched him snell ont YouTube, and there’s four different lengths, so I’ll drop the oil again and take them out, and check. 
The order. 👍🏻

Just cleaned it all down, checked the bolts, and it is leaking slowly from the kickstart and obviously running down, it’s not fast but obviously it’s a leak. Does anybody know if it’s simply to change yourself? I’m going to look on Jim snells YouTube stuff. Thanks for any help. 👍🏻

Finally had time to clean and have a proper look. Was just about to take the kicksart seal out and change, on closer inspection, just under the kickstart shaft, there’s a crack in the casting at about 4-5 o’clock position… bummer. I’m going to try some jb weld, but if not it’s a new case. Question is if I change , which I’m confident of doing, but just unsure about the clutch line next to the oil filler, Dino have to bleed out the clutch fluid,

thanks for any yelp

3 minutes ago, Teddydanson said:

0D639232-11D0-443D-84E4-E047C0BC76EC.thumb.jpeg.93c5d48ecd0f5a53f258f58b6e98f7d6.jpeg

8B852E68-9C3D-4EB0-B9D7-26CF87749767.jpeg