Handle bars

slowrider

5 hours ago, slowrider said:

Curious if trials bikes use a different handle bar than say an MX bike? Are they taller or the same?

Almost every dimension is somewhat different for a reason. The shorter the better. Check Renthal as they are about the only one`s that post all dimensions. Best bar to buy hands down.

15 hours ago, slowrider said:

Noticed most of the handle bars available are fat in the middle and wont fit my old style clamps Hmmm 

Yes, modern Trials bike bars are fat in the middle (28.6mm) and don't have or need a cross brace.

I just searched your previous posts and see you're possibly looking for bars for a Sherpa T, you need to look at 7/8" (22.2mm) bars for these older bikes that have standard top triple clamp.  Many different brands out there and they're all good as far as I'm concerned but, if you're looking at the Renthal website then look for 7/8" Trials bars, 742(4.5"), 660(5.0"), 735(5.5"), 768(6.0"). They all come with a cross brace.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fourex said:

Yes, modern Trials bike bars are fat in the middle (28.6mm) and don't have or need a cross brace.

I just searched your previous posts and see you're possibly looking for bars for a Sherpa T, you need to look at 7/8" (22.2mm) bars for these older bikes that have standard top triple clamp.  Many different brands out there and they're all good as far as I'm concerned but, if you're looking at the Renthal website then look for 7/8" Trials bars, 742(4.5"), 660(5.0"), 735(5.5"), 768(6.0"). They all come with a cross brace.

Many thanks!