Beta Evo - Side stand that doesn't sink into the mud?

ridetheworld

I often find my Evo (300 4T) side stand sinks into the mud and there isn't always a handy tree nearby!

You can buy aftermarket feet to increase the surface area for other bikes stands but can't see anything for the evo. Beta make one for the RR. It has a very small foot which doesn't make it easy to aftermarket feet to grip on.

It does have a hole presumable for water. So guess the only options are to carry around a puck, find a welder or a better stand at the right length with spring holder that fits the standard bracket. Be great to hear if anyone else has solved this?

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

Thanks for the tips guys. Unless I can glue on that dennis-kirk pad (puck) it seems bit of a faff but easily than scouring the floor to find a nearby stick to park the kickstand foot on!

Ah so they do, though foot looks about the same as mine (3cm) https://jbanyeres.com/en/beta/411-caballete-titanio-mitani-para-beta-evo-4-tiempos.html

Spoken to a welder friend and going to weld on a new foot, if it goes well I'll post the result :)

Edited by ridetheworld