Why so much TRS love ?

Peabody

3 hours ago, marky dee said:

Ride one .....!!!😉

Heck ? After watching the you tube review ..on trial tube..

Danny..says it's a very good bike.

Well... Just found out that the TRS also can be ordered with electric start.

Edited by Peabody
  • Like 1

I just got a 23 with electric.  That was the main driver TBH. I was getting bored with kicking my 14 GG several times each section.   I got a bit scared reading one chap here bag them for being sketchy at the front and selling it in a huffy.  But then I saw reviews saying they felt like a GG, but with better suspension.   

And in summary yes. My GG was (is) a great bike, at least at my level. The TRS is even betterer.  Bit unfair as 14 vs 2023 RR model.  But push the button.  Ringding.  Nice. 

• Thanks 1

I'm fairly new onto TRS after GG, Sherco & Beta.
Nicely built, everything "just works", great traction ... what more can I ask?

The "sketchy front" thing I believe is just that it feels different to, say, a Beta. It maybe doesn't feel quite as solid at the front as some other bikes, a lighter front end probably, but if you just ride it with half decent technique it does exactly what it should. It's only when I get a bit out of shape that it heads off line, and every bike I've owned did that. Maybe it's a little less forgiving of poor turning technique, but that's offset by how easily it gets rear wheel traction.

I vastly prefer the build quality to what the Sherco was like, personally I'll never buy another. The GasGas for some reason always felt a bit fragile - kick start quadrant failure, shift selector failure requiring full split to repair (older model), exposed radiator (again older model). Beta is well built and reliable, but the TRS suspension is so much better. The TRS feels snappier than the Beta, but not as good at tractoring along.

I can see TRS & I having a long future together.

• Like 1