Scorpa

Rayjs

Hey all...been here before but it's been awhile....does anyone out there have any comments on scorpas t-ride particularly the early ones with the wr 250 motor...and any leads on where one could get one?

Also Thanks for the advice....I'm in Oregon U.S.A

Thanks

Edited by Rayjs

Might want to mention what part of the world you reside in.  

If you are not set on the Scorpa brand you might want to look at Montesa as an alternative.  Used 4T Montesa' will outnumber used 4T Scorpa' by about 7 to 1.  Montesa fuel injection and the single cam with screw adjusters engine is far superior to the Yamaha carb and twin cam with shims engine.  

The really early Scorpa Easy with a Rotax engine suffered from a poorly designed air box that filled with water off the rear wheel during deep water crossings.  Same problem Xispa experienced, they drown easy 😉 I called it my Scorpa Drown-Easy.

11 hours ago, Rayjs said:

Hey all...been here before but it's been awhile....does anyone out there have any comments on scorpas t-ride particularly the early ones with the wr 250 motor...and any leads on where one could get one?

Thanks

I had one. If you have some questions that you cant find answers for on the internet I'll try to answer them, and yes you need to post your location if you want to know about availibility.