Shercos With Black Rims

andy_290

Hi Andy,

the price that Jamie at Candy has given you will include new spoke and nipples and the re-lacing of the wheels. He will also powder coat the spoke and hubs if you want them to look realy smart,

regards

Howard

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Lewis,

just contact Jamie, discuss your requirements, once you are ready, remove the tyres, rimtape`s, valves, sprocket and disc`s the bearings stay in, pack them in a box with cardboard between so they don`t knock and he will do everything else,

regards

Howard

Go ahead and spend your money for the BLUE ones like the piccy, center section only, and replace your rusty nipples.

The blue chain adjusters look good too!

Save the rest of your money for the blue Renthals, I have the number if you need it!

The black looks **** on the '05 bike! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

remember seeing that sherco with black rims on ebay, arent you the person that won the auction for a 2005 250 but then let them down last minute?

Shercool, It was my mate daggs888 that was bidding on that sherco 250. He won the auction and tried to organise to get the bike the following week and the guy selling it started getting arsey about it saying he wanted the cash immediately but he would not take paypal like he advertised, then he wanted his credit card????(sounded like a scam to me- how can a private individual take a credit card?).Then he decided that he wanted more money for the bike so daggsy told him where to go.....greedy boy!!