Round One Winner?

city trials

Who will win round one in Arizona.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win round one in Arizona.

• Geoff Aaron
    • Bruce LeRiche
    • Brent LeRiche
    • Chris Florin
    • Cody Webb
    • Kieth Wineland

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

windestone, I'd be top ten for sure if I was not banned from US Championship competition. It's easy to finish top 10 when they only have 5 or 6 riders in the whole US championship.

Hey, the US federation can barely fill a TDN team! Most of the U.S. Championship class is filled with riders from out of the country. From places like Europe, Africa and Canada. If they allowed me to compete, I'd end up as fouth man on the US Trials De Nation Team.

Can't have that can we? :angry: I simply rode the US championship again to show what a joke it is today. It is time for the US federation to do a total restructure. That way we can again produce riders the quality of Bernie and return bike sales and number of events to the levels we enjoyed back then.

You Brits are spoiled, your sport enjoys a huge following, large numbers of events, a winning TDN team and champion anybody would be proud of "Dougie"

From the results in Florida it looks like Chris Florin will be hitting the podium hard all year . He is 1 of only a few riders ever to beat Aaron. He certainly seems the hungriest of the bunch (meaning determined and with a good amount of experience)only a few weeks to wait now.

:P

windestone, I'd be top ten for sure if I was not banned from US Championship competition. It's easy to finish top 10 when they only have 5 or 6 riders in the whole US championship.

Hey, the US federation can barely fill a TDN team!  Most of the U.S. Championship class is filled with riders from out of the country. From places like Europe, Africa and Canada. If they allowed me to compete, I'd end up as fouth man on the US Trials De Nation Team.

Can't have that can we?  :angry: I simply rode the US championship again to show what a joke it is today. It is time for the US federation to do a total restructure. That way we can again produce riders the quality of Bernie and return bike sales and number of events to the levels we enjoyed back then.

You Brits are spoiled, your sport enjoys a huge following, large numbers of events, a winning TDN team and champion anybody would be proud of "Dougie"

Oh... my... GOD!!! BEAVE!!! This is THE best post I've ever seen by you!!! Phenom... finoim... fenominaoil... phenominal!!! This spells it all out, and it's right on the money!!! You are proof positive that there is indeed life on other planets.

I've held out as long as I could. I wanted to see how far this was all gonna go. I was really hopin' to see some masterful Beave pummelings. But after this (Beave post # 240) I'm just gonna have to carve my own slice of this pie, and shove it right back at ya. Drop them chaps and stick yer head in the fence, Beave.

Paragraph 1: Top Ten? Maybe so, but irrelevant. You were banned. Let's go down to paragraph 4 where you finally admit WHY you were banned.

"I simply rode the US Championship..." Stop the tape!

No, you didn't. You rode a couple of events at best, and even that has been called into question multiple times on this board. Word is you rode a couple LOOPS!

"... to show what a joke it is today."

Yea, we knew that the whole time. You tried to make a mockery of our sport. Gee. Thanks. We got your point well over a year ago. Unfortunately for you, you have managed only to make a mockery of yourself.

Here's what ya don't get, Beave. You seem to be the only person in the USA who reeeeelly cares where we stand in the World Trials Championships. Not even our beloved Champ, Geoff Aaron cares that much. He is just like us, only way better at Trials, of course. He just wants to go ridin' and have fun. Which is what has been goin' on for a long time now, all over the fruited plain. From sea to shining sea. Even thru the Beave and Re-Beave eras, America has been ridin' Trials, and buyin'/sellin' Trials bikes.

Among the many reasons this board has slowed down lately, is the fact is most of us spend more time on the gas than you do. If I typed as much as you do, I would have no time to ride. Ride hell, I'd have no time to work!

Here's an idea... Take your own advice. Stop typing and ride more. Use your three secrets to World Class greatness. Let them flow thru you like the Force flows thru Luke Skywalker. Hell, use the Force too! Walk the rice paper like Master Poe did. Do whatever it takes. Get good enough to compete at the national level. Spank some people. Not us Terminamediates, I mean some real good guys. Then, as the Top Rider, Grand Poo-bah, Founding Father, President and CEO of the presumably newly formed "US Federation" of Trials, wing on over to Europe and spank some World guys. Then you'll really show us how it's done.

As far as the 4th spot on the US TDN team? That spot has to be earned. Stop typing so much and go earn it. We're right behind ya, cowboy. :D:D:P

Wow... this parallels some that happened to me so closely it's scary. About 30 yrs ago I used to do stunts. And I mean really whicked stuff. None of the other teenagers on the neighbouring farms would (or could) jump off rooftops or climb trees like I could. I kicked serious butt.

A couple of years ago I decided that my desk job just wasn't filling me with the sense of accomlpishment that I used to feel when I was giong 'gags', so I devised a plan. I went to 5 or 6 movies shoots in and around Toronto and watched the second units set up and perform stunts very closely. This would give me the information I needed to break the industry wide open the following year when I sprung my plan into action. From the sidewalk, I could learn everything I needed to know. I even talked to others who were standing there, and discovered that I was the only one who had a burning desire to show the movie industry how it should really be done. Based on that, and the fact that I only counted 3 actual stunt performers on the sets, I realized that I was the one of the top 5 stunt performers in Canada !! I was thrilled!

So you can imagine my heartbreak when I applied for my SAG and ACTRA cards with credentials like those and they turned me down !! And on top of that, I was told in no uncertain terms that I would not be receiving an award for my work that year. How dare they !!. Needless to say, I informed those associations taht I wanted nothin more to do with them, and stomped off. I hope that they are crying in thier milk now that they realize what a loss the industry is facing.

I hereby apologize to movie fans everywhere who will be subjected to watch inferior gags in action movies in the coming years since I won't be there. Enjoy your Bollywood love stories , since that's all you'll be seeing from now on. (fade to credits)

The only differnce between you and me Tom is that I've scored more world championship points than the whole US Pro class combined, wrote a sell out book on trials and I'm known all over the world for my stuntwork.

You do have an advantage over me, I failed at officework.

Edited by Mich Lin

Sendero, your right about the current US champion, he represents the sprit of the NATC and some isolationist riders.

Riders like Bernie, Marland and in the future Patrick Smage are my champions! They looked at the world's best riders and think, hey I can beat those guys. I suppose Sendero when you go to Supercross or Endurocross you are a fan of the guys that fail to transfer to the main event? Or are you betting on Ricky, Bubba, Chad and Knight?

I don't care about the riders who fail to transfer to the main! I'm betting and pulling for the guys who have a shot to win. Do you also support losing football and baseball teams? Those games are fun to play but not many people follow sandlot football or baseball. Why follow sandlot trials?

This debate cannot be resolved! What's important is that clarity is more important that agreement.

We simply understand that the NATC's actions are the reason that US riders will not be compeditive at the American World round this year. They simply refuse to comply with world standards! In fact they actually prefer American riders not to be competing at a world level. It makes US nationals open to clubmen level riders!

We also realize that when Americans do fight their way into world competition again, it is without the help of the US federation! It will be by the individual effort of a few loyal and nationalistic Americans like the Smages and others who support them.

So when you see the US riders Spanked and Wipped at the Trials Training Center's World Round, thank the NATC for that humiliation!

Then watch brave team Patrick Smage, an independent team that excels without US national federation support. Also watch Wiggy and the Spanish riders Smage will have to compete against in the future, that have support from their national federation.

The NATC is clearly derelict in their duties as the US representative to the Federation of International motorcyclists. It's also their responsibility to nuture and develope young riders for future world competition! Which is just as important as the 17 age group championships they now put 100% of their effort into.

Remember clarity is more important than agreement! There is a huge values gap here.

Guest total nobody

WOW,I thought I could compete with you guy's but....

I dislocated my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back! :angry:

I guess your in a class of your own :D

I guess you two dont need anybody to tell you how good you are, you seem to handle it pretty well on your own :P

*lol* .... wasn't patting myself on the back. A fictitious/sarcastic anecdote offered up as an analogy to why riders out there were taking exception to the loophole that can be used to gain National points due to lack of riders.