Test Your Skills

sherco 040

I got home from the world round at 8:15pm tonight and have shedloads of catch-up to do with stuff from the weekend. With almost 200 entries to this competition it's going to take me a bit of time to process everything and work things out. I'll try and get it done tomorrow night, but it's probably going to be Wednesday before I sort through all the entries and work out scores.

If it's successful (which it looks like it's going to be by the number of entries!) then I'll automate it for next year, but the idea was a last-minute thought I had so it's worked out manually for the time being. Don't worry - I've got all the entries and wilol go through them. Just going to take a bit of time to do so.

I'm not so sure about the autograph, but thanks for your kind words Joe :) I'd be happy to meet up for a :beer:

As for you r2.... :beer:

BTW, interesting out of the 50 or so entries for Portugal in so far, only 3 people think Bou can do it again opposed to the 34 who think Raga will bounce back.

OOooh aye i reckon Raga will take it back ...dont know why ive put dougie in 2nd cos he prob do worse maube 3rd 4th but he always seems quite well in the outdoor sections..then Bou ...rolling in 3rd prob got it all the wrong way round like but whey...

wanting the result and thinking it would happen aren't the same thing... well, it wasn't last week!!

I want Bou to win again but think that Raga may be kicked into action... we will see.

Raga will bounce back hard this weekend, (though we can always hope he blows it :beer: )I suspect he left himself too much to do in Spain otherwise he'd have taken that as well. Doug will be there or there about's and like most I was very surprised to see Bou take the win

Raga has the pressure of having to defend a World title against very strong opposition. Last year he had a major advantage of his 2 closest rivals being on brand new 4 strokes bikes. This years bikes are certainly more up to the job in hand than last years.

It was interesting to see Fajardo being cheered more so than Bou or Raga.

I would not bet against Dougie!

Edited by Cota Kid