Vids

ned1

hi, i posted a topic similar to this a while back and got a great response so thanks to everyone who replied! although i am now hungry for more vids, i loved the one that r2w put up in the beta secton i think it was,( the beta techno one) so has anyone else got anymore vids???

thanks alot chris.

Videos went up tonight on the front page from the WTC round in Portugal. However, the vids are becoming so popular they're swamping my bandwidth. It may be the case Trials Central have no choice except to charge for premium content such as video moving forward. What I make out of advertising doesn't cover the costs. :thumbup:

Biketrials, motocross and now I even see videos on mtbreview.com in the forum section. I think it would be cool to have a forum for common club trials riders to place there little vid clips! To watch the Pros is cool, but seeing club riders sruggling would be a hoot! :thumbup:;)

sam

It's the bandwidth that's the problem, not online/offline viewing or being in a seperate forum or anything else. The site did 100GB last week. That is a helluva lot of data and more than it's ever done in a month up till now.

I'm kinda busy at the moment, but have a few weeks before the next world round to think about things.