Manx Two Day Trial

cubby

Thats right, the entries are full for the solo class after less than a week. :thumbup:

Apologies to those who have not sent your forms back yet, my advice is don't waste the postage.

If you want a form for next year then get in touch with the entries secretary at:

tonytemple@manx.net

He will add you to his list.

Any sidecar readers, you have until April 28th to get yours back! ;)

Ahhhhgggghhhhh - You knew!

I bottled this year. Every bugger disappeared from the National route last year and left a few fat knackers like myself, not being able to drink more than three pints for fear of death cramps.....

My main worry was that the mass exodus last year prompted a stiffening of the National course - I was only just hanging in there by the end of the day as it was :wall:

So this year I will be entering in to the spirit of things :D

Me and Green grass got in too! Looks like we got opposite luck on the numbers. 266 & 267 but hell we got a ride!! I have rode the classic Manx on the Hard Premire route, any one know how it compares to the clubman route on this event? See you there :wall:

Probably a bit harder Pitley, but nothing silly at all.

Bikespace - me too! Haven't swung my leg over the bike since january as have been full on training for the London Marathon. That is next week so will be straight back out afterwards but gonna take a bit to get back into the swing of things.