Which Model

jetset

Smart a**es! :)

I know the K-Roo is a Fantic

I have no idea what the heck a Stripey is!

Still don't know what a Pinky is!

Don't think I want to be royalty, they've always seemed a bit off to me! :wall:

What am I saying, we have the village idiot as President over here! :)

I didn't vote for the guy though.

I want Lane for President!! :beer:

You say a "grand"?I hope you mean more than a US grand,anyway "Condition" is the keyword in my opinion.Recently in my quest for a bike it came down to a toss up between a 2000 Rev3 and a 97 Techno for the same price and only a 40 mile differance,The Rev was ok but when I could lift the rear of the bike up a few inches and the rear tire was still on the ground kinda told me how the bike was maintained and taken care of. The Techno won my heart in apperance,and overall condition,plus the fact that when I entered the sellers garage and saw the completed resorations and his collection,say's his love and passion for bikes is unreal. The other thing that strayed me off the 2000 was "IT" being the first year of the BIG change,Now I'm not slamming the 2000 it's just that the only good reviews of the Rev's that "I" have heard are from 02 on up. I just came off a 85TYmono to a 97 Techno,,quite a differance,The Beta seems about 20lb's heavier and not as torquey as the old TY yet the Beta's alot peppier and actually STOPS! I feel that at my skill level (none) training on a bit heavier bike will pay off. A Rev3 is definatly my next. :)